The "Gold Rush" was originally released in the Fall of 2010, followed by a viral editorial that shook TUMBLR. The Gold Rush returns with a slightly sleeker vibe, new naked leather sleeves and yet as classic as the original release.
With the varsity jacket being a Brooklyn Circus staple, the "Gold Rush" is made with quality melton wool and 100% leather sleeves, offers its wearer that timeless BKc "tailored casual" look as expected.
- PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING. TRY IT ON: If this is your first BKc varsity purchase, please refer to the spec chart for measurement in deciding what size to purchase. If you have to see a tailor to understand your specs we highly recommend it. We also highly recommend you size up as the BKc tailored fit is a snug fit. Due to the popularity of the BKc varsity jackets, NO CASH REFUNDS will be granted, in store credit-only. In store now...
- Salome is wearing a (M) at 5’9” 131lbs
- Melton Wool Body
- Nylon lining
- 100% naked cow Leather Sleeve
- Beautifully hand detailed Chenille patch
- Raglan Sleeve (The sleeve extends in one piece fully to the collar, leaving a diagonal seam from underarm to collarbone).
|Center Back Length||21 3/4||22 1/2||23 1/4||24|
|Across Shoulder||14 1/2||15||15 3/4||16 1/2|
|Chest Circ. 1" below Armhole||36||38||41||44|
|Sleeve Length from CB||23 1/2||23 3/4||24||24 1/4|